A highly detail-oriented, clear communicator and a hands-on expert in technology, website implementation, and delivery management is needed to lead the production and development team.
Oversee all web and mobile development projects ensuring that all development follows the established Agile / Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including resource management, change management, design risk analysis, and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the team in the early identification of impediments and work accordingly with the organisation and other groups to remove them or mitigate their impact to the development process
- Coordinate and consult with all stakeholders to understand their strategic direction, priorities and needs
- Mentor the team in the correct understanding of business priorities for development sprints
- Have high-level understanding of Business Requirements and Business System Requirements
- Facilitate business requirements gathering sessions with the business owners and key technical resources
- Liaison with vendors, downstream technical development teams and business users to create and finalize test plans/use case scenarios
- Facilitate QA meetings to ensure test scenarios are complete
- Ensure timeliness, completeness, consistency and accuracy of all deliverables
- Collaborate with designers and other internal staff to deliver quality products on time and within budget
- Ensure procedures are enforced to submit and validate deliverables within the planned deadlines
Thank you for your applying, we will get back with you soon!